Texas Child Support Calculator - called CS Calc for short - the iPad/iPhone app that calculates Texas guideline child support. CSCalc 2013 is now available for purchase from the iTunes store.
Input no more than six variables:
- Whether self employed
- Gross income (annually, monthly, twice per month, every other week or weekly)
- Number of children before court
- Cost of health insurance for children
- Number of other children supporting
- Mandatory retirement contribution if no social security paid
The 2013 update incorporates the changes made by the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012, also known as the "fiscal cliff" legislation.
It also includes a new feature: Deduction of mandatory retirement contributions for those (for example, public school teachers) who do not pay social security taxes.
|Tex Parte Blog||Texas child support? There's an app for that.|
|iPhone J.D.||Texas Child Support Calculator - determine child support amounts on the iPhone.|
For additional information about family law, visit the following websites and blogs:
Child Support Web
North Texas Family Law Blog
Texas Standard Possession Order (Visitation) Calendars
Verner & Brumley, P.C.